- The ACT Web - The ACT group is led by John Anderson at Carnegie Mellon University and is concerned with the ACT theory and architecture of cognition. The goal of this research is to understand how people acquire and organize knowledge and produce intelligent behavior.
- The Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition - CNBC is dedicated to the study of the neural basis of cognitive processes, including learning and memory, language and thought, perception, attention, and planning.
- Cognitive & Psychological Sciences - This is an index to Internet resources relevant to research in cognitive science and psychology.
- Cognitive Science Virtual library - The Cognitive Science Virtual Library is a meta-index of information on cognitive science on the Web. It lists and reviews pages that have collections of pointers to cognitive science information.
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience investigates brain-behavior interaction and promotes lively interchange among the mind sciences.
- Resources for Psychology and Cognitive Sciences on the Internet - The Resources for Psychology and Cognitive Sciences on the Internet contains links to electronic journals and papers, associations, conferences, software archives and information, online bookstores, and online libraries.
- Theories and Hypotheses Related to Cognitive Architectures - Links to articles presenting a number of theories and observations which have relevance to cognitive architecture research.